Nicola Roberts (born 1985) Pretty red head with a unique look, she has been the youngest member of the highly successful British pop group "Girls Aloud".
She's from Cheshire England, which is mostly rural, "farms" "red" hair, "white" skinned, "blue" eyes, "young", Youngest member of successful group= "Among Giants" Voted sexiest redhead of all time = "Ten"
Loretta Lynn? She's a redhead, she lives on a ranch(could be considered a farm?). I know it's pretty much decided that it's Karen Elson, but I was surprised that Loretta wasn't on the guess list on the first page, unless I missed her name somewhere?
This one is Prince - if you mix the colors Red, White and Blue you get Lavender. There is a band called Farm Heathen that sings a song called Feed the Children. Feed the Children fed children in Port Au Prince, Haiti. I imagine Prince donated quietly maybe (pure conjecture). His album title from last year: 20Ten Wonder if this one's right see my posting on other clues please
Post by garychardonnay on Feb 18, 2011 10:13:23 GMT -5
Hello Rooclue lovers, loathers and dedicated sleuthers,
Though we've never done this in the past, I've decided to release to you - our loving and adoring fans - the Rooclues and answers. I'll only be giving the riddle and the answer - not an explanations of my complex and intricate process of creation. I'm sure you can understand why - or maybe not, I'm really smart.
So without further ado, The Rooclues:
1. A trip to space thwarted by a speckled lad's demise. A watershed moment otherwise. A. Opeth
2. Cecilia's dress code: Sheer A. Scissor Sisters
3. Still up. A month now, maybe two. Don't call the priest, just find my guru. A. Kylesa
4. A veteran and magistrate, or a character of sorts. A throne one cannot abdicate, of which a crab can make a fort. A. Wavves
5. Red, White and Blue are all a part of this young palette. A farm heathen disguised among giants, the only Ten I see. A. Karen Elson
6. From one BoRe to another, a war rages amongst champions. We're calling for divine intervention. A. Deer Tick
7. Sun shines on these former nannies; a persistence of sound persists. A. The Drums
8. A maudlin pioneer living on the fringe; not one to plateau. A. Wanda Jackson
9. Stop short of a march with this ruffian. It's a heavier endeavor. A. Beirut
10. A cardinal combines fire and ice with friends in high places. A. J Cole
11. The libra denotes these "brothers." Look forward to a new snack. A. Chiddy Bang