Well it is coming down to the number of viewers, which is not out yet. According to Vegas, Eli only said, "Thank you" for the keys to the car, he said"... it was great for , team mates, coaches....", but never said Thank you, so Eli did not thank anybody.
Here are what I have for results
1. KC took 1:34, which was the line out of Vegas, I added 2 seconds. ;D
2. she wore a black outfit, something else
3. She nailed it and did not miss a word.
4. She was a professional and kept her midsection covered.
5. Madonna had blonde hair
6. On her trogan pulled cart she started the show with a headset
7. Peyton was no where to be found, good this game was not about him, it was about Eli this time.
8. Giselle Bundchen was shown once.
9. Robert Kraft was shown more than 3 times
10. No shot of Brady's son
11. there was no excessive celebration.
12. Obama is a Bears fan, good for him for being Neutral
13. Purple? WTF! that was not an option, if it was it would have been worth 20 pts.
14. Eli did not thank anybody.
15. Both Eli and Lebron had 30. Weird
16. Welker had more catches than Lebron had assist.
17. Looks like tails falied. the coin was heads
18. The first and only challenge was ruled, "The play stands".
19. Welker had more than 2X the recpetion yards than Cruz
20. Giants scored the last points.
21. ? waiting on Neilson ratings
22. The first TD pass was less than 10.5 yards
23. The first score of the game was a SAFETY! Weird play.
24. Pats won the coin toss.
25. good game G-men!
26. 21 + 17 < 55
27. Eli first pass was a completion.
28. Brady's first pass was ruled intentional grounding, which is an incomplete pass, and in this case, since Brady was in the end zone when he threw the ball, resulted in a SAFETY? Weird.
29. Yes, we were looking for LA Coliseum. Everyone got this one right.
Correction maybe needed, it is Superbowl Sunday, but here is what I got.
It's going to be super frustrating if I lose by only a couple points. There were a few answers I gave that I didn't really believe in but I went with because I figure I had to do something a little different to have a chance to beat 6 other people. Then again it probably helped me in some areas. GAH how am I supposed to go to bed now.
1-1-12 Bassnectar NYE SHOW! 1-21-12 G. Love and Special Sauce 3-1-12 Radiohead 3-9-12 Experience Hendrix 5-15-12 Jack White @ The Ryman 6-7-12 Bonnaroo 6-19-12 Roger Waters presents "THE WALL" 7-7-12 Ringo Starr's 72nd Birthday Party Extravaganza at the Ryman
Everyone experiences music differently.To say that something is subjectively wrong with live music is to also say that you are more than just your credentials or experience. It says that you are above whatever it is that you see as being the standard. Breaking everything down critically to the point where you are above every matter looking down on it only isolates you and makes you look foolish.
Thank you all for playing! You all did better than expected, you really did. This was fun on this end, really it was, ;D Hope you had fun as well. Wish we could all get tickets, but only one allowed for this contest. For the others who did not win, 2 drinks from QSAROO to you at Roo. again, Thank you all for playing!
Disclaimer: This contest is not sponsored by Inforoo. The sponsor is a private party. Recipient/s will be chosen by the contest organizers, in their discretion, based on how persuasive they deem the entries and correct answers.
"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said at his post-Super Bowl press conference that the TV ratings were "on par or ahead" of last year's game, which means this could end up being the most watched program in TV history.
Last year's Super Bowl between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, which was the most watched program ever, drew 111 million viewers and many expected this game to surpass that mark."
This was a lot of Fun! My dad, brother, and I played along last night. Both said it made the game a lot more entertaining. ;D Even though it was a great game, this is one of the best Super Bowls I can remember. We each paid $10 for a questionnaire, Dad won. The cool part. His winnings were gifted to "this" and another $20 was added on top of that.
$50 form the Scroggie Family Superbowl XLVI party is being gifted to: Operation: Help get as many Inforoo members as possible to Bonnaroo fund."
According to the earliest available stats, 47.8 percent of TV homes in the so-called “overnight markets” watched the game Sunday night.
That’s just shy of the 47.9 percent last year’s game clocked – the one in which the Green Bay Packers trounced the Pittswburgh Steelers, 31-25. When the dust settled on that game, it became the most watched program in television history