Now that the lineup is out, it's time to rank your top ten shows you are excited about! Of course, as time goes by you may edit your top ten.
1. Paul McCartney 2. Grizzly Bear 3. Animal Collective 4. Wilco 5. Jim James 6. Bjork 7. Tame Impala 8. Superjam 9. David Byrne and St Vincent 10. Wu Tang Clan
Currently the rest of my top 25:
11. Kendrick Lamar 12. Death Grips 13. Two Gallants 14. Swans 15. Father John Misty 16. Earl Sweatshirt 17. Ed Helms Bluegrass Superjam 18. Beach House 19. Boys Noize 20. Pretty Lights 21. Trombone Shorty 22. Amadou & Miriam 23. Daniel Tosh 24. Weird Al 25. Passion Pit
I will have an edited version of this in the next few days as I rediscover about 20 of these mid tier bands.
1. Paul McCartney 2. Wu Tang 3. Trombone Shorty 4. Wilco 5. Soul Superjam 6. Sam Bush & Del McCoury 7. Jim James 8. The National 9. Preservation Hall Jazz Band 10.ZZ Top/Tom Petty (2 on my bucket list, never saw ZZ Top and was too drunk to remember Tom Petty)
The Bluegrass Superjam will probably move up once the other artists are announced. Hope they don't keep it a secret
Is it intolerance if it makes you angrily uncomfortable when muslim women who wear robes and hijabs are standing around in the bathroom together in the way of the door and talking super loudly in their other language.
I have been self-employed since 1993 as a healer, coach, author, and psychic.
Post by GeneralFun on Feb 19, 2013 20:46:36 GMT -5
1. Tame impala 2. David Byrne 3. Maccartney 4. Soul super jam w/ JJ 5. Pretty Lights 6. Animal Collective 7. (someone I will fall in love with on the lineup) 8. Ed Sharpe? 9. Passio Pit? 10. Emprie of the sun/Modest Mouse/Ratatat (one of the additions)
11. Ed helms bluegrass situation superjam with special guest nas & zz top
1. Macca 2. John McLaughlin & The Fourth Dimension 3. Grizzly Bear 4. Animal Collective 5. The Tallest Man On Earth 6. Lee Fields & The Expressions 7. David Byrne & St. Vincent 8. Four Tet 9. Bjork 10. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Paul McCartney Jim James Tom Petty Mumford and Sons Alt J Wilco The National Jim James Superjam Father John Misty ZZ Top
This is by far the best case scenario as far as headliners go. I have been wanting to see Mumford since I missed their show at the 9:30 Club in DC in 2010, Tom Petty has been the soundtrack of my life and Paul McCartney is Paul McCartney.