You have been given the opportunity to curate a lineup for a special 2-day Coachella in competition with 16 others. (You'll be picking for Coachella 202x rather than Coachella 2021, so it doesn't matter if an act played recently or not.) The top 70 (or 90 for top 11 curators, see below for more) artists on each lineup will be locked into non-compete clauses preventing them from being on any of other festival lineups. Top 6 curators will be able to add up to 20 free agents (FAs) to their lineups. The winner will be decided by polls in rounds of 17 (x2), 11, 6, and 3, each round with a different voting criteria.
Phase I: Acts (those who are alive, see below for more) can be drafted only from List I for rounds 1-18. Draft order will be determined randomly and continue as a snake draft. 1 pick/round in rounds 1-9, 2 picks/round in rounds 10-18 (ideally 27 total, might change after trades). Curators will present their overall lineups (no daily lineups or posters) and will explicitly identify their headliners (minimum 1, maximum 4). Poll for 84 hours. Voters will answer the following question: “Who are the top 11 curators that booked a lineup that would sell well?” No elimination in this phase.
Phase II: Acts (those who are alive, see below for more) can be drafted from Lists I & II for rounds 19-36. New draft order will be determined randomly (announced right before the start of round 19) and continue as a snake draft. 1 pick/round in rounds 19-20, 2 picks/round in rounds 21-27, 3 picks/round in rounds 28-36 (ideally 43 total). Curators will present their daily lineups (ideally 35 acts/day [might change after trades], no posters). They also need to specify the additional headliners they might have picked (minimum 1/day, maximum 2/day). Poll for 84 hours. Voters will answer the following question: “Who are the top 11 curators that booked a balanced lineup that represents the wide variety of genres that Coachella is known for?” Number of votes from both polls will be added, and the top 11 curators will advance. In the event of a tie for the 11th spot, a poll will be run for an additional 12 hours.
Bonus Phase: Acts can be drafted from Bonus List, in addition to Lists I & II for rounds 37-41. New draft order will be determined randomly for each bonus round and announced right before the start of round 37. 1 pick/round in rounds 37-38, 3 picks in round 39, 6 picks in round 40, 9 picks in round 41 (ideally 20 total). Curators will present their lineups in a Coachella-style poster format (ideally 45 acts/day, but might change after trades), and identify the acts they booked for Sahara, Yuma, and Sonora tents (no schedules). They also need to specify if there are any changes to their headliners (see headliner clause for more details). Public poll for 72 hours (i.e. you can reply to the relevant thread with your votes). Voters will answer the following question: “Who are the top 6 curators that booked a lineup that portrays the diverse variety of high quality musicians? Keep in mind to take Sahara/Yuma/Sonora lineups (which are known to include certain types of acts) and billing into account while voting.” Top 6 curators will advance. In the event of a tie for the 6th spot, a poll will be run for an additional 12 hours.
Semi-Finals: Remaining curators will be able to add up to 20 FAs to their lineups. Curators will present their updated posters (45-55 acts/day) and are also required to present their schedules (see below for more). Public poll for 72 hours. Voters will answer the following question: “Who are the top 3 curators that booked a high quality lineup with a flawless schedule?” Top 3 curators will advance. In the event of a tie for the 3rd spot, a poll will be run for an additional 12 hours.
Finals: Remaining curators are allowed to make adjustments to their posters and schedules before presenting their final lineups. Public poll for 72 hours. Voters will answer the following question: “Which curator booked the best Coachella lineup?”
Lists & Free Agents:
Only acts that are listed in List I (provided below) AND still alive at the time of the selection are eligible to be drafted in Phase I. List I will be updated after each phase. List I includes all acts (1999-2019) played at Coachella Stage, Outdoor Theatre, Mojave Tent, Gobi Tent, Sahara Tent, Yuma Tent, Sonora Tent, The Do LaB (to the best of my ability; earlier lineups might not be complete as the information is scarce), Heineken House, Insomniac Tent (2001), Oasis Dome (2006 & 2011), The Dome (2007 & 2009), Heineken Dome (2010, 2012-13), Camping Sessions (2010), and HP Lounge (2019). You can pick acts from List I in all rounds as long as they are alive at the time of selection.
List II will be available starting in Phase II. This list is comprised of acts that (1) were booked for a previous edition but dropped before the festival took place and not booked again, (2) were booked for a previous edition but cancelled their appearance (due to various reasons) and not booked again, (3) were on original 2020 & 2021 (if announced by the start of Phase II) lineup and not played in any of the previous editions, and (4) were booked for other Goldenvoice/AEG festivals (most of which in California), but not played in any of the previous Coachella editions. These additional festivals are Arroyo Seco (2017-18), Camp Flog Gnaw (2012-19), CRSSD (2015 x 2), Cruel World (2020), Dale Fuego (2019), Day N Vegas (2019), Desert Trip (2016), First City Fest (2013-14), FYF (2011-18), Girl Cult (2017-18), Just Like Heaven (2019), L.A. Rising (2011), Lovers & Friends (2020), Low End Theory (2014-16), Pasadena Daydream (2019), Smokin’ Grooves (2018-19), Summertime/Once Upon A Time In The LBC (2017-19), The Big 4 (2011), The Smokers Club (2018), Tropicalia (2017-19), All Points West (2008-9), Panorama (2016-18), All Points East (2018-20), and BST Hyde Park (2013-20). You can pick acts (again, they need to be alive at the time of selection) from List II in rounds 19-41. It will be updated after each phase.
Bonus List will be available only in Bonus Phase (rounds 37-41). This list comprises acts that are booked by the eight curators who are eliminated after Phase II. This list is also split into two categories: (1) headliners - those acts that were designated as headliners by eliminated curators, and (2) the rest of the drafted acts. Any act from the headliner subcategory can only be picked as a headliner (to fill any headliner slots or as a replacement - see below for more).
Up to 20 undrafted acts (FAs) are allowed in the 48 hours after the top 6 curators are determined. FAs can be picked from Lists I & II (which will be updated after drafting is complete). There will be an additional 12 hour period to review/dispute free agents that may not be eligible after all of the FAs have been revealed. Any FAs that were deemed ineligible may only be replaced with acts that were neither drafted nor previously selected as free agents.
Acts & Picks:
If an artist showed up in more than one Coachella lineup (or in any other festivals) under the same name, they are not eligible to be picked more than once (i.e. Radiohead showed up in three Coachella lineups, but they are eligible to be drafted only once). If an artist has played under different monikers (i.e. Caribou/Daphni, Plastikman/Richie Hawtin, etc.), they are both eligible to be drafted. If a producer played solo on one occasion (DJ XYZ) and played with producer(s) on other occasions (listed as DJ XYZ [“b2b” ”feat.” ”/” ”&” ”+” “w/”] DJ QWE), they are eligible to be drafted. If a producer played a DJ and a live set under the same name but in separate lineups/occasions, you can only pick them once (no need to specify when picking). You can use a drafted act only once in your lineup (i.e. no multiple sets by the same act). If an artist (other than a producer) performs both solo and with a set band, then one is drafted, all iterations are off the table (for example if Neil Young is drafted then Neil Young & Crazy Horse is off the table). All lists are prepared such that they reflect all of the occasions above. No superjams.
Any solo act who is not alive at the time of selection (i.e. Prince, Amy Winehouse etc.) is not eligible to be picked. If the act is composed of multiple people (some of which are not alive) and there is a clear evidence (i.e. provide links) that they will not continue to perform without the deceased member(s), that act is also not eligible to be picked. If there is no such evidence, you can still draft that act, and assume that the role of deceased member(s) will be fulfilled by other musicians.
Once an artist is drafted, they are not available for any other drafter. When you draft an act, you MUST present that act in all your presentations (i.e. no dropping off later - with an exception: see below for headliner clause).
When you post your selection, identify who the pick is, and tag the next person to keep things moving.
If you think a drafted act is not eligible, you can call for a poll. You have 24 hours after that pick is made.
If a drafted act becomes inactive during the draft (i.e. passes away), the curator is allowed to replace them immediately with an undrafted act from the lists (depends on the availability of the lists).
Please do your research before picking an act. In the event that a curator takes an act who has been accused of any sort of assault, harassment, violence, etc. (or if this happens mid-draft) and the drafting participant did not know this, they may drop that act, however can not replace them.
Special acts (88rising’s Double Happiness, Despacio, Sunday Service) and art installations are not eligible to be picked until the final phase.
Draft Order & Time Consideration:
Once we have 20 17 participants, draft order will be randomly generated for the first round and will continue as a snake draft until round 18. After round 18, draft order will be randomized (new ordering will be provided right before the start of round 19). Rounds 19 through 36 will continue as a snake draft using the new draft order. After elimination of 6 curators, draft order will be randomized for each round between rounds 37-41.
Each participant will have 6 hours to make their pick. If a pick is missed, the draft will continue as if a pick was made and the participant can select from any remaining acts at the time they make their pick. If a player is still on the clock from a previous turn because their time expired without making a selection, the 6 hour wait for their turn is waived when their next turn comes around. A maximum of two picks are allowed to be "made up" if missed. If a drafter has missed two (or more) picks then when their next turn is up, they may only make two selections. Any other outstanding picks are lost.
For any pick that is made between 9 AM - 9 PM Eastern, pick-up window is 3 hours regardless of what round we're in. Outside of those times, it's 6 hours. Only exceptions are for those participants who live outside of US time zones. If a pick is made between 6 PM - 9 PM, 3-hour rule still applies. Any turn that starts between 6 AM - 9 AM will expire at 12 PM.
Headliners, Scheduling & Tent Lineups:
You are allowed to have a maximum of 2 headliners/day. This does not mean you have to fill all 4 headliner spots by the end of Phase I. However, you have to specify at least 1 headliner by the end of Phase I, and at least 2 headliners (1/day) by the end of Phase II. You have to finalize your headliners by the end of Bonus Phase (i.e. no surprise headliners in Semi-Finals or Finals).
Once you designate your headliners, you cannot demote them in later phases. However, top 11 curators might replace ONLY ONE of their headliners in the Bonus Phase only if they filled all 4 spots by the end of Phase II (i.e. if you have designated 3 headliners before the start of Bonus Phase, you can add another headliner during Bonus Phase, but cannot drop any of your previous headliners). Replacement headliner might be any act from all three lists and you need to specify the headliner you drop off at the time of replacement. You can promote any of your previously drafted acts as a headliner later in the game as long as it’s announced by the end of Bonus Phase and provided that you still have any headliner spots available. Any acts that are picked from Bonus Headliner sublist can only be picked as headliners.
Top 11 curators are required to prepare their Sahara, Yuma, and Sonora tent lineups as a part of their presentations. Number of acts required: Sahara - 16 (8/day), Yuma - 12 (6/day), and Sonora - 10 (5/day). Keep in mind the type of acts booked for these tents when curating your lineups.
Top 6 curators are required to prepare a schedule as a part of their presentations. Clashfinder is recommended but not mandatory. Your festivals will be scheduled from 12 pm - 1 am (i.e. no late night sets). The number of required acts for each stage are as follows: Coachella Stage - 12 (6/day), Outdoor Theatre - 12 (6/day), Sahara Tent - 16 (8/day), Mojave Tent - min. 14, max. 20 (7-10/day), Gobi Tent - min. 14, max. 20 (7-10/day), Yuma Tent - min. 12, max. 16 (6-8/day), Sonora Tent - min. 10, max. 14 (5-7/day). You do not need to pick acts for The Do LaB.
Top 3 curators can (but are not required to) add up to 10 more acts (5/day) for The Do LaB (from the lists) and up to 3 special acts/art installations (from previous Coachella lineups) to their lineups. Similar to Coachella posters, they might add The Do LaB and the name of the special acts/art installations at the bottom of their posters (name of the DoLaB acts cannot be included in the main poster, but can be shown in the schedules).
Disputes & Trades:
Disputes are handled via a poll. Polls will be run for 12 hours and they cannot be started before 9 AM and after 9 PM Eastern. Drafting will continue while the poll is running.
Trades are allowed and all participants must verify the terms of the trade. Trades are limited only to acts and picks. No partial trades - if you trade a pick with multiple selections, you can only trade the whole pick. Trades are subject to dispute.
Any rule change prior to start will be decided by me (but I will most likely open it up for a poll). No rule changes after the game starts. A rule change cannot be instituted to change the process of changing rules or disputes (i.e. no vote to assign a "referee").
If a player seems to be acting to the detriment of the draft, the other participants may call for a poll to remove that player from the draft.
460. Jake Jortles Matthew Dear - Joy Orbison - Matmos 461. Cash Me Ousside Girl Atlas Sound - Galcher Lustwerk - The Whitest Boy Alive 462. youcoolman69 Daedelus - Jeff Goldblum & The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra - Lightning Bolt 463. Larry Farnsworth Drakeo The Ruler - Wolf Alice - GoGo Penguin 464. Theo Friendly Fires - Inner Wave - Carl Craig 465. problem dog Drive Like Jehu - Nocturnal Sunshine - Kaelan Mikla 466. Chandler Bingaling Glassjaw - Polo G - Kesha 467. katyperryofficial Tommy Genesis - Autograf - Whipped Cream 468. fearandparanoia Cat Power - Young Fathers - Kevin Morby 469. Teddy Flair Chase and Status - The Meters - Yelle 470. taylor Franz Ferdinand - E-40 and Too Short - Wolfgang Gartner 471. Pepe SilviaSwans - Dominic Fike - Nero 472. mardude Lupe Fiasco - Le Butcherettes - Paper Diamond 473. Jaz Illenium - Rapsody - Pinegrove 474. Nathan Fielder Saba - Jambinai - Tennis 475. Cap'n Mac Goat - The Antlers - Ma$e 476. truevine GAIKA - Red Axes - Sama'
511. truevine Omar Apollo - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - TSHA 512. Cap'n Mac Mikal Cronin - Rita Ora - Margaret Glaspy 513. Nathan Fielder Cap'n Jazz - Seu Jorge - Breakbot 514. Jaz Lettuce - Dave P - Jagwar Ma 515. mardude Woodkid - Zeds Dead - VHS or Beta 516. Pepe Silvia Claptone IMMORTAL LIVE - Ximena Sarinana - Parov Stelar 517. taylor First Aid Kit - Holy Ghost! - Nicole Moudaber 518. Teddy Flair Pete Tong - She Wants Revenge - Hayley Kiyoko 519. fearandparanoia Public Enemy - Dubfire - Roman Flügel 520. katyperryofficial Kaash Paige - Niki - Ana Sia 521. Chandler Bingaling Algiers - San Holo - The Underachievers 522. problem dog Glass Candy - Nite Jewel - Tiga 523. Theo The Future Sound of London - Cousin Stizz - The Murder Capital 524. Larry Farnsworth Roy Ayers - The Dream - Lush 525. youcoolman69 Boogarins - Dam-Funk - Marcel Dettmann 526. Cash Me Ousside Girl R.O.C. - Ben Klock - Rudimental 527. Jake Jortles Raider Klan - Moscoman - Durante
528. Jake Jortles Eprom - The Revolution - Elohim 529. Cash Me Ousside Girl The Good, The Bad & The Queen - Wednesday Campanella - Hunee 530. youcoolman69 Pet Shop Boys - Sir Mix-A-Lot - Mr Eazi 531. Larry Farnsworth Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Manu Chao - DJDS/DJ Dodger Stadium 532. Theo Paul Simon - Beach Bunny - Janet Jackson 533. problem dog Raekwon & Ghostface - Snoh Aalegra - Hudson Mohawke 534. Chandler Bingaling Coldplay - Jessie Reyez - Nadine Shah 535. katyperryofficial Tara Brooks - Öona Dahl - Nick Monaco 536. fearandparanoia Gui Boratto - Noisia - José González 537. Teddy Flair Lil' Kim - Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Clean Bandit 538. taylor Autolux - The Dismemberment Plan - Black Mountain 539. Pepe Silvia Domo Genesis - The Melvins - Phony Ppl 540. mardude Beady Eye - Cashmere Cat b2b Trippy Turtle - ††† 541. Jaz !!! - Jesca Hoop - Ame 542. Nathan Fielder Fischerspooner - Young Nudy - Hurray for the Riff Raff 543. Cap'n Mac Hodgy Beats - Peanut Butter Wolf/Madlib/Wildchild - SG Lewis 544. truevine Epik High - Method Man & Redman - SOB x RBE
545. truevine Preoccupations - SALES - Violent Femmes 546. Cap'n Mac Wire - Los Tigres Del Norte - Curren$y 547. Nathan Fielder Bleachers - Jean Grae - Rufus Wainwright 548. Jaz Puscifer - Shpongle - Glitch Mob 549. mardude FIDLAR - Pink Sweat$ - Cut Chemist 550. Pepe Silvia Mira Calix b2b Push Button Objects - Hyukoh - Mercury Rev 551. taylor Japandroids - Just Blaze - Laurent Garnier 552. Teddy Flair HEALTH - Joanna Gruesome - Caravan Palace 553. fearandparanoia Proxy - Loyle Carner - Death 554. katyperryofficial Tiara Thomas - The Juan MacLean - Carly Russ 555. Chandler Bingaling Yotto - Oh Wonder - Mild High Club 556. problem dog Spank Rock - Kid Sister with A-Trak - Snakehips 557. Theo Broken Bells - Tank and the Bangas - Monolink 558. Larry Farnsworth Ryan Hemsworth - Jurassic 5 - The Men 559. youcoolman69 Devo - Cass McCombs - Delorean 560. Cash Me Ousside Girl Mike Servito - Gerd Janson - Brooke Candy 561. Jake Jortles NLE Choppa - The Nude Party - Soul Rebels
562. Jake Jortles Sunflower Bean - The Dead Milkmen - The Isley Brothers 563. Cash Me Ousside Girl White Reaper - Nathy Peluso - Petit Biscuit 564. youcoolman69 DeJ Loaf - Gogol Bordello - Beirut 565. Larry Farnsworth Job Jobse - Curtis Harding - Girls 566. Theo Anitta - Dntel - Cibo Matto 567. problem dog Downtown Boys - Los Angeles Azules - Cashmere Cat 568. Chandler Bingaling The Regrettes - Ladytron - Derrick Carter 569. katyperryofficial Con Brio - Emo Nite - MK 570. fearandparanoia Psychedelic Corn Crumpets - The London Suede - Doves 571. Teddy Flair Nickel Creek - The Bloody Beetroots - Les Claypool 572. taylor Busta Rhymes - DJ Tennis - Regina Spektor 573. Pepe Silvia Ezra Furman - Twin Peaks - Grouplove 574. mardude Mike Patton & Rahzel - ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Mixmaster Mike 575. Jaz El-P - Jupiter & Okwess - The Chats 576. Nathan Fielder Priests - Chris Liebing - Peach Pit 577. Cap'n Mac Hieroglyphics & Souls of Mischief - Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Johnny Marr & The Healers 578. truevine CloZee - Erol Alkan - Francis and the Lights
579. truevine Juana Molina - Nina Las Vegas - Pachanga Boys 580. Cap'n Mac Van Morrison - Throbbing Gristle - The Presets 581. Nathan Fielder Shura - George FitzGerald - Choker 582. Jaz Kaleo - Greta Van Fleet - Local Natives 583. mardude Robbie Williams - Atmosphere - Crystal Method 584. Pepe Silvia Circa Survive - DJ Irene - HÆLOS 585. taylor Flosstradamus - Love & Rockets - Lily Allen 586. Teddy Flair Presidents of the USA - RAC - Miike Snow 587. fearandparanoia Tourist - Digitalism - Nao 588. katyperryofficial Alix Perez & Eprom - Andea Oliva - Pleasure State 589. Chandler Bingaling Tale of Us - Eli & Fur - Mabel 590. problem dog Bat for Lashes - Built to Spill - (Mr.) Twin Sister 591. Theo Ride - Madeintyo - Sasha Sloan 592. Larry Farnsworth The Breeders - Ghostpoet - The 2 Bears 593. youcoolman69 Jacob Banks - Superorganism - Shellac 594. Cash Me Ousside Girl Omar-S - Cornelius - Gang Gang Dance 595. Jake Jortles Little Brother - Miami Horror - Of Monsters and Men
596. Jake Jortles Raphael Saadiq - Shiba San - Elbow 597. Cash Me Ousside Girl The Last Shadow Puppets - Blue Man Group - Wiz Khalifa 598. youcoolman69 Ja Rule & Ashanti - Ghostland Observatory - Moxie 599. Larry Farnsworth Grandaddy - Hot Snakes - Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg 600. Theo Gillian Welch - Alan Walker - Aurora 601. problem dog Classixx - Konono Nº1 - Ex Hex 602. Chandler Bingaling Buraka Som Sistema - Touché Amoré - Theophilius London 603. katyperryofficial Axwell & Ingrosso - Bad Religion - Show Me The Body 604. fearandparanoia Rancid - Bakermat - Andy C & GQ 605. Teddy Flair Camelphat - GTA/Good Times Ahead - Goth Babe 606. taylor Rusko - MØ - Lorn 607. Pepe Silvia Krewella - Birdy Nam Nam - Citizen Cope 608. mardude Cursive - Datsik - Deap Vally 609. Jaz Kimbra - How To Dress Well - Manchester Orchestra 610. Nathan Fielder Astronautica - John Beaver - Tilly and the Wall 611. Cap'n Mac Mike D - Ryn Weaver - N.A.S.A. 612. truevine Two Fingers - Lauren Daigle - WizKid
23. Cash Me Ousside Girl Four Tet - Bon Iver - Fleet Foxes 24. fearandparanoia EARTHGANG - Rüfüs Du Sol - Four Tet/Daphni/Floating Points 25. taylor Patti Smith - Kraftwerk - Nile Rodgers & CHIC 26. Teddy Flair King Krule - Maggie Rogers - Oneohtrix Point Never 27. katyperryofficial Simian Mobile Disco b2b BICEP - Fever Ray - Classixx b2b Holy Ghost 28. Pepe Silvia Thom Yorke Tomorrows Modern Boxes - MF DOOM - Kelly Lee Owens 29. Jake Jortles Jessie Ware - Danny Brown - Spiritualized 30. problem dog BICEP - Duck Sauce - Hercules & Love Affair 31. truevine Clairo - Moses Sumney - SOPHIE 32. Larry Farnsworth Young Thug - Leon Vynehall - Todd Terje & The Olsens 33. Chandler Bingaling Porter Robinson - Vince Staples - Kaytranada
Round 40 (6 picks/round)
34. Pepe Silvia Blood Orange - Noname - Claude VonStroke - M.I.A. - Moodymann - Hans Zimmer 35. taylor DaBaby - Deafheaven - Dixon - Ellen Allien - Jamie Jones - Oh Sees 36. fearandparanoia Stromae - Ross From Friends - Amyl and the Sniffers - Richie Hawtin - Michael Kiwanuka - Channel Tres 37. katyperryofficial Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Earl Sweatshirt - The Postal Service - Sylvan Esso - Omar Rodriguez-Lopez 38. truevine Natalia Lafourcade - Perfume Genius - Carl Cox - Maceo Plex - Julia Holter - Andy Stott 39. Larry Farnsworth Waxahatchee - Plastikman - beabadoobee - NxWorries - The Blaze - TNGHT 40. Teddy Flair Fontaines D.C. - Hot Since 82 - Testpilot - Madeon - Protomartyr - Joey Bada$$ 41. Cash Me Ousside Girl City Girls - Rae Sremmurd - Kehlani - Orville Peck - Future x Metro Boomin - The Internet 42. Chandler Bingaling Black Coffee - Moxie - Priests - Schoolboy Q - Illenium - Roddy Ricch 43. Jake Jortles Parcels - The Comet Is Coming - Shame - Crumb - Ratatat - Juicy J 44. problem dog Deftones - SebastiAn - Against Me! - Big Thief - Floorplan - Little Simz
Round 41 (9 picks/round)
45. katyperryofficial IDK - Pinegrove - Gogol Bordello - Thundercat - Hatsune Miku - Toro y Moi - Flatbush Zombies - Fidlar - Action Bronson 46. Pepe Silvia Tash Sultana - Cherry Glazerr - S U R V I V E - Danny Daze - DJ Seinfeld - Mura Masa - La Roux - Jauz - Kiesza 47. Larry Farnsworth Fury - Alvvays - Empress Of - How To Destroy Angels - TOPS - Quicksand - Ozuna - Jlin - Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats 48. taylor TV On the Radio - Kamasi Washington - TLC - Ibeyi - Lee "Scratch" Perry - Broken Social Scene - Carl Craig - Guy Gerber - Monolink 49. fearandparanoia PUP - The Wytches - Mannequin Pussy - Skeggs - Klaxons - Kenny Dope - Busy P - Paul Kalkbrenner - Golden Features 50. Cash Me Ousside Girl Cashmere Cat b2b Trippy Turtle - GriZ - Isaiah Rashad - Troyboi - Flight Facilities - Hardwell - Jean-Michel Jarre - Steve Lacy - The Jesus and Mary Chain 51. Jake Jortles Cam'ron - Elderbrook - Laura Marling - Lord Huron - Ookay - Marian Hill - A Place To Bury Strangers - James Vincent McMarrow - Mogwai 52. problem dog Julia Jacklin - Jean Grae - Jambinai - Marcel Dettmann - Emma Ruth Rundle - Carpenter Brut - Empire of the Sun - Tilly and the Wall - Pharoah Sanders 53. Chandler Bingaling Beach Bunny - Burna Boy - Ekali - Hop Along - Jamila Woods - Milo/R.A.P. Ferreira - Pavement - Sara Landry - Washed Out 54. Teddy Flair !!! - BADBADNOTGOOD - Barclay Crenshaw - Etienne de Crecy - Lightning Bolt - Nightmares on Wax - T-Pain - Ленинград (Leningrad) 55. truevine HAIM - Stormzy - DJ Shadow - Kurt Vile & the Violators - Kelsey Lu - Connan Mockasin - Anna Calvi - Les Sins - Anthony Naples
21/12 - Elton John 31/01 - Fatboy Slim 16/02 - Fire Fight Australia (Queen, Alice Cooper, Daryl Braithwaite, Olivia Newton-John, Peking Duk, etc.) 24/03 - The National (happy birthday to meeeee!) 16/04 - Patti Smith damn bats.
And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know you realize that life goes fast - It's hard to make the good things last-you realize the sun doesn't go down - It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round