Agreed. I stayed up super late and ended up looking at my phone and it was like 1:40am (work at 8). But it was worth it. I've seen them a bunch of times and watched probably 5 or 6 streams this year, and I like them a little more every time I see them. I think they're pushing toward the subheadliner status and should be there in the next year or two. A Deadhead/Phish buddy of mine shot that link over to me last night which I guess I should have known about earlier.
Only shit I know about right now that I'd post about are:
1) Voodoo Fest streaming some of the better sets this weekend on worshipthemusic.com (more when I have schedule times)
2) Linkn Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington on YouTube Live
3) Thelonious Monk Centennial with SFJAZZ Collective on SF Jazz
4) String Cheese Incident's 3 sets from Hulaween on nugs.net
5) Iron & Wine tomorrow at 1:15pm on VUHAUS
6) Glenfiddich (bag) Piping Championships at 4:00am on Saturday on Inner Ear
Disco Biscuits are broadcasting both of their pre-Halloween shows from Worcester, Massachusetts on Thursday and Friday from their YouTube channel at 7pm Central. They usually start about 20-25 minutes late.
Pitchfork Paris will be streaming tomorrow at 11:00am CDT and goes through this weekend as well.
The National Run the Jewels - Saturday 4:45pm CDT Princess Nokia - Saturday 3:55pm CDT Rone Ride badbadnotgood - Saturday 3:00pm CDT Rejjie Snow Cigarettes after Sex Moses Sumney The Blaze - Saturday 2:00am CDT Jacques - 2:10pm CDT
Free Disco Biscuits shows from DC tonight and tomorrow. Tonight is from 9:30 Club. Set 1 just started at 8:30 Central so like 7 minutes ago. They usually take a 25 or so minute set break after 80/90 minutes so this should roll til about midnight Central.
Edit to say Saturdays show is fucking blow away so far