So bandeto, sang, and I just completed our first Battle of the Bands. We're looking for some more people to come join us for the next battle competition.
How it works is this: - Each participant picks eight* bands/artists in a draft.
- Players will construct Spotify playlists featuring the discography of the band/artist they drafted. Though however, any solo works by members of a band are ineligible if you pick the band itself. (If you have Radiohead, you can't play solo EOB or Thom Yorke. Nor can EOB or Yorke be drafted by you or anyone else.)
- Two players will go against each other playing songs from their band/artist. There will be judging to pick the song they feel is best between the two. This shall continue until one player reaches the required number of wins for the round, and win by at least two.
- Songs used in a round can NOT be repeated in the following round, except for the final round.
- Required number of wins per round: Round of 16 and earlier: 5 Round of 8 and Semifinals: 7 Finals: 10
- Battles will take place in the Sangdeto or Inforoo JQBX rooms.
- Bands/artists ineligible to be used for this competition: